We use your location to customize the information you see.

Start driving with My Karibe
Sign Up

Driver requirements

How to drive with My Karibe

My Karibe is a great way to be your own boss and earn great money. From a commercial license to a car, My Karibe can help you every step of the way.

Minimum requirements

To drive in New York City, you’ll need a commercial license from the NYC TLC (Taxi and Limousine Commission) and a commercially licensed vehicle. My Karibe can help you with both.

Here’s what you’ll need:

  • A valid US driver’s license
  • A TLC driver’s license
  • A TLC-licensed vehicle (you can rent one or register your own)
  • Required documents

    In addition to the requirements above, you’ll also need the following documentation:

  • Proof of commercial insurance
  • Proof of commercial vehicle registration
  • A TLC-for-hire vehicle permit
  • Ready to make money?

    The first step is to sign up

    The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.