When you use Mykaribe, you confide in us with your data. We are committed to honoring that trust. This begins with helping you comprehend our security policies.
This policy defines the manner in which Mykaribe will collect, hold and protect the information about the website and/or mobile app to test the data we gather, use and share.
Information Collection and Use
- To provide our services. Mykaribe uses data to provide, personalize, maintain, and improve our services.
- This includes using data to:
- create/update accounts
- Provided by users to Mykaribe, such as during account creation
- Created during use of our services, such as location, app usage, and device data from other sources, such as other users or account owners, business partners, vendors
- enable transportation and delivery services (such as using location data to facilitate a rider or order pickup or delivery), features that involve data sharing (such as fare splitting, ETA sharing, and ratings and compliments), and accessibility features to facilitate use of our services by those with disabilities
- process payments
- track and share the progress of rides or deliveries
- create Mykaribe travel itineraries and offer related services, such as rides to the airport, rental car reservations, or food deliveries.
- Personalize users’ accounts. We may, for example, present an Mykaribe Eats user with personalized restaurant or food recommendations based on their prior orders. Please see the section of this notice titled “Choice and transparency” to learn how to object to this use of personal data. monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
- Safety and security. We use personal data to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our services and users. This includes:
- verifying users' identity and eligibility to provide transportation or deliveries, including through reviews of background checks, where permitted by law, to help prevent use of our services by unsafe drivers and/or riders.
- In certain regions, this includes Mykaribe Real-Time ID Check feature, which prompts drivers and delivery persons to share a selfie before going online to help ensure that the driver or delivery person using the app matches the Mykaribe account we have on file. We may also use this feature to complete other actions on your account, such as verifying change of bank account information or regaining account access.
- Where permitted by law, we may also use selfies to verify that users are wearing masks, helmets or other safety gear through the use of object verification technology, where permitted by law.
- In addition, where permitted by law, we may use facial recognition technology to process user profile photographs, identification photographs, or other user-submitted photographs for the sole purpose of preventing identity-borrowing or use of our services by unauthorized drivers or delivery people.
- using data from drivers’ or delivery persons’ devices to detect unsafe driving behavior such as speeding or harsh braking and acceleration, and to inform them of safer driving practices. We also use data from delivery persons’ devices to verify the type of vehicles they used to provide deliveries.
- using device, location, user profile, usage, and other data to prevent, detect, and combat fraud. This includes identifying fraudulent accounts or uses of our services, preventing use of our services by unauthorized drivers or delivery persons, verifying user identities in connection with certain payment methods, and preventing and combating unauthorized access to users’ accounts.
- using user ratings, reported incidents, and other feedback to encourage compliance with our Community Guidelines and as grounds for deactivating users with low ratings or who otherwise violated such guidelines in certain countries.
- sharing user name, location, phone number, vehicle details and other relevant information with third-party companies that support the management and de-escalation of interpersonal conflicts that may occur between users while on a trip or in the process of making a delivery.
- using ratings, usage and other data to prevent matching of riders and drivers for whom there is higher risk of conflict (for instance, because one user previously gave the other a one-star rating).
- Customer support. Mykaribe uses the information we collect (which may include call recordings) to provide customer support, including to investigate and address user concerns and to monitor and improve our customer support responses and processes.
- Research and development. We may use personal data for testing, research, analysis, product development, and machine learning to improve the user experience. This helps us make our services more convenient and easy-to-use, enhance the safety and security of our services, and develop new services and features.
- Enabling communications between users. For example, a driver may message or call a rider to confirm a pick-up location, a rider may contact a driver to retrieve a lost item, or a restaurant or delivery person may call an order recipient with information about their order.
- Legal proceedings and requirements. We may use personal data to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to use of Mykaribe services, to satisfy requirements under applicable laws, regulations, or operating licenses or agreements, or pursuant to legal process or governmental request, including from law enforcement.
- Mykaribe performs the above activities on the grounds that they are necessary for purposes of Mykaribe legitimate interests in investigating and responding to claims and disputes relating to use of Mykaribe services and features, and/or necessary for compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- We use personal data to make automated decisions relating to use of our services. This includes:
- enabling dynamic pricing, in which the price of a ride, or the delivery fee for Mykaribe orders, is determined based on constantly varying factors such as the estimated time and distance, the predicted route, estimated traffic, and the number of riders and drivers using Mykaribe at a given moment.
- matching available drivers and delivery persons to users requesting services. Users can be matched based on availability, proximity, and other factors such as likelihood to accept a trip based on their past behavior or preferences. Please see here for further information about our matching process.
- determining user ratings, and deactivating users with low ratings. In the European Union or where otherwise required by law, such deactivation occurs only after human review and/or the possibility to appeal. For more information about how ratings are determined and used, please see here for rider ratings, here for driver ratings, and here for delivery person ratings. Please also see the section below titled “Ratings look-up” for further information.
- flagging users who are identified as having engaged in fraud, unsafe activity, or other activities that may harm Mykaribe, its users, and others. In some cases, such as when a user is determined to be abusing Mykaribe referral program or has submitted fraudulent documents, such behavior may result in automatic deactivation, or in the European Union or where otherwise required by law, deactivation after human review.
- using driver location information, and communications between riders and drivers, to identify cancellation fees earned or induced through fraud. For example, if we determine by using such information that a driver is delaying a rider pickup in order to induce a cancellation, we will not charge the rider a cancellation fee and will adjust the amounts paid to the driver to omit such a fee. To object to such an adjustment, please contact Mykaribe customer support.
- Using driver data (such as location, rating and gender) and rider data (such as rating, origin and destination) to help avoid pairings of users that may result in increased risk of conflict.
- Click the links in this section for more information about these processes. To object to a deactivation resulting from these processes, please contact Mykaribe customer support.
- We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us.
- we may anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information is not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation.
- Any personal information about you collected whilst visiting such websites is not governed by this Policy. Mykaribe shall not be responsible for and has no control over the practices and content of any website accessed using the links contained on the Mykaribe Platform. This Policy shall not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
- Data that you give to Mykaribe, for example, when you make your Mykaribe account.
- Data is made when you utilize our services, for example, area, utilization, and gadget data.
- Information from other sources, such as Mykaribe partners and third parties that use Mykaribe APIs.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Device Information We Collect:
In order to increase operational performance and the speed of the application, We collect device information like Device ID, Device model information, device specification details, etc. Based on your details, We update the application to ensure device compatibility immediately.
Want to attract new users by making it simple to create an account on your website or app? Start with a social media login button with the Mykaribe App.
Social media logins allow new users to create an account by clicking a button and using the same credentials they use on their favorite social sites with your site.
This allows developers to maximize their reach by connecting with users' social media profiles so users can cross-post between their own social media profiles and websites.
To bring the functionality login, Mykaribe provides you the feature called “Sign-up with Facebook”, “Sign-up with Google,” or “Sign-Up with Apple.” Using this, you can easily find out all the details according to personalized recommendations.
1. Data provided by users. This includes:
- User profile and checkout information: We collect data when users place orders (including using guest checkout) or create or update their Mykaribe accounts. This may include their name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, profile picture, payment or banking information (including related payment verification information), driver’s license and other government identification documents (which may indicate document numbers as well as birth date, gender, and photo). This also includes vehicle or insurance information of drivers and delivery persons, emergency contact information, user settings, and evidence of health or fitness to provide services using Mykaribe apps.
This also includes gender and/or occupation (when required for certain Mykaribe services or programs, such as Mykaribe Cash or features that enable women to provide services or receive services to/from other women).
We may use the photos submitted by users to verify their identities, such as through facial verification technologies. For more information, please see the section titled “How we use personal data.”
- Background check and identity verification (drivers and delivery persons): This may include information such as driver history or criminal record (where permitted by law), license status, known aliases and prior addresses, and right to work. This information may be collected by an authorized vendor on Mykaribe behalf. We also verify the identities of riders, and of order recipients who request alcohol orders.
- Demographic data: We may collect demographic data about users, including through user surveys. In some countries, we may also receive demographic data about users from third parties.
We may also infer demographic data from other data collected from users. For example, where necessary to enable features that allow women to provide or receive services from other women, we may infer gender using their first name. In such cases, we enable users to change their gender if necessary via in-app settings.
- User content: We collect the data submitted by users when they contact Mykaribe customer support (including at Mykaribe Greenlight Hubs, or via videoconferencing tools), provide ratings or compliments for other users, restaurants or merchants, or otherwise contact Mykaribe. This may include feedback, photographs or other recordings collected by users, including audio or video recordings (such as from dashcams) submitted by users in connection with customer support. This also includes metadata relating to the method you use to communicate with Mykaribe.
- Travel information: We collect travel itinerary information, including the times and dates of upcoming flight, lodging or car rental reservations, from users of our Mykaribe Travel feature. We collect such information: (i) when users manually input their information into a Mykaribe Travel itinerary; or (2) if authorized by users to access their Gmail accounts, from travel-related email confirmations. If so authorized, Mykaribe will only access users’ Gmail accounts to collect travel itinerary information to enable the Mykaribe Travel feature, and will adhere to Google’s API Services User Data Policy, including the limitations on the use of data collected from users’ Gmail accounts.
- We collect such data from users’ mobile devices if they enable us to do so. (See “Choice and transparency” below for information on how riders and order recipients can enable location data collection). Mykaribe collects such data from the time a ride, or order is requested until it is finished (and may indicate such collection via an icon or notification on your mobile device depending on your device’s operating system), and any time the app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) of their mobile device.
Riders and order recipients may use the Mykaribe apps without enabling Mykaribe to collect precise location data from their mobile devices. However, this may affect features in the Mykaribe apps. For example, a rider who has not enabled location data collection will have to manually enter their pickup address.
- Transaction information: We collect transaction information related to the use of our services, including the type of services requested or provided, order details, payment transaction information (such as a restaurant’s or merchant's name and location and amount of transaction), delivery information, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, distance traveled, and payment method. Additionally, if someone uses your promotion code, we may associate your name with that person.
- Usage data: We collect data about how users interact with our services. This includes data such as access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, and type of browser. We may also collect data regarding the third-party sites or services used before interacting with our services, which we use for marketing. (Please see "How We Use Data" below for more information on how we market our services to users).
- 2. Data created during use of our services. This includes:
Location data (driver and delivery person): We collect drivers’ and delivery persons’ precise or approximate location data, including to enable rides and deliveries, to enable ride/delivery tracking and safety features, to prevent and detect fraud, and to satisfy legal requirements. Mykaribe collects this data when the Mykaribe app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) or background (app open but not on-screen) of their mobile device.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is an object storage service that offers industry-leading scalability, data availability, security, and performance. Customers of all sizes and industries can use Amazon S3 to store and protect any amount of data for a range of use cases, such as data lakes, websites, mobile applications, backup and restore, archive, enterprise applications, IoT devices, and big data analytics. Amazon S3 provides management features so that you can optimize, organize, and configure access to your data to meet your specific business, organizational, and compliance requirements
- Efficient API
- Any-Scale performance
- Cost Saving
- Easy Monitor
- Flexible Security Controls
- RESTful API Options
Amazon S3 works
- S3 Versioning
- Version ID
- Bucket policy
- S3 Access Points
- Access control lists (ACLs)
The information we collect
Data that you give to Mykaribe, for example, when you make your Mykaribe account.
Data is made when you utilize our services, for example, area, utilization, and gadget data.
Information from other sources, such as Mykaribe partners and third parties that use Mykaribe APIs.
The accompanying data is gathered by or for Mykaribe:
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE:
This may include:
Service Provider’s Profile :
The information we collect on the perspective of identifying are listed below:
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Location information
The collection of this information by us is used only for background verification to assure the quality of services.
We collect the data when users create Mykaribe accounts with the app. This includes the following
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Profile Picture
- Banking information
Data collection mainly includes gender and date of birth details. (When required for certain services or programs such as some features enabled to confirm the age and allow them to use the app.
The inclusion of gender permits the users such that women can provide or receive the services to/from the women. This enables the services to be perfectly fit for both genders.
We may use the photo only to verify the identity clearly with the latest technologies. For more information, refer to the section in the title “How We Use Personal Data”.
DISCLOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information that we collect for following purposes:
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as Payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyze and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us.
- With Partner Restaurants/Merchant: While you place a request to order food through the Mykaribe Platform, your information is provided to us and to the restaurants/merchants with whom you may choose to order. In order to facilitate your online food order processing, we provide your information to that restaurant/merchant in a similar manner as if you had made a food order directly with the restaurant. If you provide a mobile phone number, Mykaribe may send you text messages regarding the order’s delivery status.
- With Other Users: If you are a delivery partner, we may share your name, phone number and/or profile picture (if applicable), tracking details with other users to provide them the Services.
- For Internal Use: We may share your information with any present or future member of our “Group” (as defined below)or affiliates for our internal business purposes The term “Group” means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any Relative (as such term is defined in the Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- We may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
INFORMATION CREATED WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES:
This may include:
Depending upon the Mykaribe services you use and your application settings or gadget consents, we may gather your appropriate location data as decided through information, for example, GPS, IP address, and Wi-Fi.
Providers and Users can utilize the Mykaribe application without permitting Mykaribe to gather their location information. Be that as it may, this may influence the usefulness accessible on your Mykaribe application.
For instance, on the off chance that you don't permit Mykaribe to gather your area data, you should enter your “get address” data physically. What's more, area data will be gathered from the provider and connected to your record, regardless of whether you have not permitted Mykaribe to gather your area data or not.
We gather service information identified with your utilization of our services, including the kind of services you asked for or gave, your request subtleties, date and time the service was given, money charged. Likewise, on the off chance that somebody utilizes your advancement code, we may connect your name with that individual.
We gather data about how you interface with our services. This incorporates data, for example, get to dates and times, application highlights or pages, application crashes and other framework action, kind of program, and outsider destinations or services you were utilizing before cooperating with our services.
Sometimes, we gather this data through treats, pixel labels, and comparable advancements that make and keep up remarkable identifiers. To discover increasingly about these advancements, if it's not too much trouble see our Cookie Statement.
We empower our users to speak with one another and Mykaribe by means of the Mykaribe applications, sites, and other services. For instance, we empower providers and Handy users, who are beneficiaries, to call one another (in a few nations, without revealing their phone numbers to one another).
To give this administration, Mykaribe gets some data with respect to the calls, including the date and time of the call/content and the substance of the interchanges. Mykaribe may likewise utilize this data for customer support services (counting to determine questions between users), for wellbeing and security purposes, to enhance our items and services, and for investigation.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES:
This may include:
- Information from mobile devices
While you accessing the Mykaribe App, we collect the information when
Account creation/registration in the apps
As a service provider or as the user
Electronic money and/or electronic wallet
Usage of chat features in the apps
During feedback collection
- Information Collection While Using App
Whenever you use the Mykaribe App, you may give us the technical and location data . If the app is accessed via the mobile device, then it will track and collect the geo-location information in real-time.
Location Permission: When using the Mykaribe app via mobile app, users are directed to activate the Global Positioning System(GPS) to enable us to give the better experience.
Contact Permission: Whenever the service or delivery booking happens in the app, contact address is an essential thing. On providing consent to access the contact details, Mykaribe collects the billing address, delivery address, email, phone etc.
Camera Permission: While using Mykaribe app, search via images needs the access of the camera. Giving permission to use the camera makes the users take the picture easily.
External Storage Permission: You may give access to use the external storage or media in mobile phones while using the app.
Mykaribe employees through which you make or access your Mykaribe account, for example, installment suppliers, internet-based life services, or applications or sites that utilize Mykaribe APIs or whose APIs Mykaribe utilizes, (for example, when you arrange a stumble on Google Maps).
Money-related services suppliers (on the off chance that you are a provider).
Accomplice transport organizations (in the event that you are a provider who utilizes our services through a record related to such an organization).
The proprietor of a Mykaribe for Business or Mykaribe provider profile that you use.
- Publicly available sources.
- Marketing service providers.
Mykaribe may consolidate the data gathered from these sources with other data in its ownership.
How we use personal data
- Mykaribe uses personal data to enable reliable and convenient transportation, delivery, and other products and services. We also use such data:
- to enhance the safety and security of our users and services
- for customer support
- for research and development
- to enable communications between users
- in connection with legal proceedings
"Mykaribe does not sell or share user personal data with third parties for their direct marketing, except with users’ consent"
Safety & Security
In order to maintain the security and integrity of services, We use your personal data. This includes
- User’s identity verification and the eligibility confirmation to use the services without any interruptions
- Accurate detection of the unsafe driving behavior
- With the use of location, user details, fraudulent accounts detection, and prevention of accessing the services by the unauthorized people
- Using ratings/ reportings from user data, the feedback encourages the service to comply with standards set by the community.
Mykaribe uses this personal information to address and investigate the user's concerns and provide the responses at the right time.
The collection of date of birth, gender, and related personal information by Mykaribe was used to improve the user experience. This information also helps us to offer the services in a convenient and easy-to-use manner.
Enable In-App Communication
Collecting personal data is a helpful one for immediate market needs. This includes sending messages to the users regarding
- New features update
Communication in the form of email, SMS, social-media is enabled only after getting consent from the user side. Mykaribe transparency is getting from the user side to enable marketing efforts to be efficient.
Also, Mykaribe uses the data to send alerts regarding non-marketing aspects:
- Privacy policies
- Legal Proceedings/Essentials
Mykaribe uses personal data to address any claims and disputes related to our services. To meet the requirements fall under laws, regulations, and the operating licenses or agreements related to cover legal aspects.
By using the Mykaribe Platform and the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the Mykaribe Platform.
Cookies and third-party technologies
Cookies are little content documents that are put away on your program or gadget by sites, applications, online media, and commercials. Mykaribe utilizes treats and comparable advancements for purposes, for example,
- Recollecting customer inclinations and settings
- Deciding the prevalence of substance
- Conveying and estimating the viability of publicizing efforts
Investigating webpage traffic and inclines, and by and large understanding the online conduct and premiums of individuals who associate with our administrations.
These substances may utilize treats, web reference points, SDKs, and different innovations to recognize your gadget when you visit our webpage and utilize our administrations, and in addition when you visit other online locales and administrations.
It would be ideal if you see our Cookie Statement for more data with respect to the utilization of cookies and different advances portrayed in this area, including in regards to your decisions identifying with such advances.
Choice and Transparency
Mykaribe gives the way to you to see and control the data that Mykaribe gathers, including through:
- In-app privacy settings
- Device permissions
- In-app rating pages
- Marketing opt-outs
You can likewise ask Mykaribe to give you clarification, duplicates, or revision of your information.
The Privacy Settings menu in the Mykaribe Provider application enables clients to set or refresh their area and contacts sharing inclinations, and their inclinations for getting portable notices from Mykaribe. Data on these settings, how to set or change these settings, and the impact of killing these settings are depicted underneath.
Mykaribe utilizes users' gadget area administrations to make it simpler to get a sheltered, dependable Handy service at whatever point you require one. Area information enhances our administrations, including pick-ups, routes, and client bolster.
You can empower/incapacitate or change Mykaribe accumulation of user area data whenever through the Privacy Settings menu in the Mykaribe application, or by means of the settings on your cell phone.
On the off chance that you cripple the gadget area benefits on your gadget, your utilization of the Mykaribe application will be influenced. For instance, you should enter your get or drop-off areas physically.
What's more, area data will be gathered from the provider amid your outing and connected to your record, regardless of whether you have not empowered Mykaribe to gather your area data.
Notifications: Account and handy service updates
Mykaribe gives clients arranged status warnings and updates identified with your record. These warnings are an important piece of utilizing the Mykaribe application and can't be handicapped. In any case, you can pick the strategy by which you get these notices through the Privacy Settings menu in the Mykaribe application.
Notifications: Discounts and news
You can enable Mykaribe to send you push warnings about limits and news from Mykaribe. You can enable/impair these notices whenever through the Privacy Settings menu in the Mykaribe application.
Mykaribe enables users to access and/or control data that Mykaribe collects, including through:
- privacy settings
- device permissions
- in-app rating pages
Mykaribe also enables users to request access to or copies of their data, changes or updates to their accounts, or deletion of their accounts, or Mykaribe restricts its processing of user personal data.
Location data collection (riders and order recipients)
Riders and order recipients can enable/disable Mykaribe to collect location data from their mobile devices through their device
Share Live Location (Riders)
Mykaribe to share their real-time location data from their mobile devices with their drivers through their device
Notifications: account and trip updates
Mykaribe provides users with trip status notifications and updates related to activity on their account. These notifications are a necessary part of using the Mykaribe app and cannot be disabled. However, users may choose the method by which they receive these notifications
Users may enable Mykaribe to send push notifications about discounts and news from Mykaribe.
Communications from restaurants and merchants
Users may opt-in to receive communications from certain restaurants while placing an order in the Mykaribe Eats app. Those who opt-in may choose to cease receiving such communications through the Your trip > Call
Most portable stages (iOS, Android, and so on.) have characterized specific kinds of gadget information that applications can't access without your assent. These stages have diverse authorization frameworks for acquiring your assent.
The iOS stage will caution you that the first run through the Mykaribe application needs authorization to get to particular sorts of information and will give you a chance to assent (or not assent) to that.
Android gadgets will advise you of the authorizations that the Mykaribe application looks for before you first utilize the application, and your utilization of the application establishes your assent.
In-app rating pages
After every trip, drivers and riders are able to rate each other on a scale from 1 to 5. An average of those ratings is associated with a user’s account and is displayed to other users for whom they provide or receive services. For example, rider ratings are available to drivers from whom they request transportation, and driver ratings are available to their riders.
This 2-way system holds everyone accountable for their behavior. Accountability helps create a respectful, safe environment for drivers and riders.
Riders can see their average rating in the main menu of the Mykaribe app.
Drivers can see their average rating after tapping their profile photo in the Mykaribe Driver app.
Delivery persons may also be rated by order recipients, restaurants, and merchants. Click here for more information.
DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS:
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us.
We use vault and tokenization services from third party service providers to protect the sensitive personal information provided by you. The third-party service providers with respect to our vault and tokenization services and our payment gateway and payment processing are compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers). You are advised not to send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic platforms. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of the Mykaribe Platform, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the Mykaribe Platform. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorized access.
User personal data requests
Mykaribe provides users with a variety of ways to learn about, control, and submit questions and comments about Mykaribe handling of their personal data.
Accessing data: Users can access data including their profile data and trip or order history through the Mykaribe apps or via Mykaribe website. Users can also use our Explore Your Data feature to view an online summary of information about their account, such as number of trips or orders, rating, rewards status, and number of days since they’ve been an Mykaribe user. Users can also request access to their data here.
Receiving data: Users can request a copy of their personal data using our Download Your Data tool. For an overview of the data available through that tool, please click here. Users may also request a copy of their data here.
Changing or updating data: Users can edit the name, phone number, email address, payment method, and photo associated with their account through the Settings menu in Mykaribe apps or driver portal. Users may also request to update or correct their data here.
Updates to this policy:
We may sometimes refresh this arrangement. On the off chance that we roll out huge improvements, we will inform you of the progressions through the Mykaribe applications or through other implies, for example, email.
To the degree allowed under pertinent law, by utilizing our administrations after such notice, you agree to our updates to this strategy.
We urge you to occasionally survey this strategy for the most recent data on our protection rehearsals. We will likewise make earlier forms of our protection strategies accessible for the survey.
244 5th Avenue, Suite D278, NY, New York, 10001
If you come across any abuse or violation of the Policy, please report it to https://ride.mykaribe.com/
This policy is effective as of 2022-11-30